Friday, November 5, 2010

Cast of CBS's "The Big Bang Theory" "Exudes Confidence"


It has always been a dream of mine to have something I created referenced on a major network program.  I am here to tell you that Dreams Do Come True!  I know you have heard me say this before, and it may have always just seemed like “positive thinking.”  But last night, on my favorite tv program, The Big Bang Theory one of my goals came to fruition.

During the “Apology Insufficiency” episode of The Big Bang Theory, one of the main characters, Leonard,  mentions Exude Confidence.  And just as our most popular Mindful Measures program would suggest, he instantly is able to shift states and carry himself with a new Swag!  It was really a great moment for me.  Then later in the same episode Sheldon goes on to use Neuro Linguistic Programming to program into Howard forgiveness.  Well, the NLP technique was a bit lacking, but the allusion was blatant. 

It appears as though our work has caught the eye of Chuck Lorre.  Frankly, I would have expected them to give the nod to “Boost Your Brain-Power,” but what they did was very fitting as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment